- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Tag Archives: Zagreb
It’s another beautiful day in Vodice – clear blue sky, little wind, bright sun and about 60 degree high. Time for a walk into town, made easier by the gradual healing of my big toe, which has been infected as … Continue reading
Booking multiple flights and hotels, not to mention tourist activities, can be a pain – but today I finally made my travel plans for Italy. I decided to delay visiting Greece until next year because of all the civil unrest … Continue reading