- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
- A Christmas story
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Tag Archives: Zadar
Yogi Berra of the 1950’s N.Y. Yankees is credited with that line in the title but it applies to my travels. But first, a mea culpa. I’ve been erroneously referring to the Adriatic Sea as the Aegean. I know better … Continue reading
Waited all day for an e-mail that the lady called about the Old Town apartment. Finally got word after I came back from dinner that she had raised the rent and wanted a $400 deposit, which I would lose because … Continue reading