- Shingles and the medicine man-Part 2
- Shingles and the medicine man
- A visit to the doctor – finally
- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Tag Archives: thailand
As an immigrant using a one-year “O” visa, I am required to report to immigration every 90 days. I can do this up to 15 days before the due date or within 7 days after. My due date was Dec. … Continue reading
Thais are mostly Buddhist, and as such tend to be humble and peace-loving. Hence the nickname for the country as “The Land of Smiles.” They take great pride in traditions, especially family, and respect for others. And now they are … Continue reading