- Shingles and the medicine man-Part 2
- Shingles and the medicine man
- A visit to the doctor – finally
- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Tag Archives: st kitts
(Since I lived here for a month last summer, I thought readers would find this article of interest. It certainly explains a lot of what is happening in St. Kitts-Nevis.) In 2006, the tiny Caribbean state of St. Kitts and … Continue reading
If the start of my trip from St. Kitts-Nevis to Batam is indicative of what is in store for me over the next two days, then I will need some patience. Right off the bat there was a problem. I … Continue reading