- Shingles and the medicine man-Part 2
- Shingles and the medicine man
- A visit to the doctor – finally
- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Tag Archives: smiling Hill
Santa found his way to Goodies Restaurant at Smiling Hill, Batam, Christmas day. The neighborhood children could not have been happier, queuing up well before his arrival at the Goodies entrance. This annual event at Goodies features a large buffet, … Continue reading
Where was I? Waiting for the Singapore plane? Well. Now I’m sitting up in a bed in the downstairs suite of Neal and Emelda, after a rather interesting day of travel. Yes, I made it to Batam, but the trips … Continue reading