April 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
- A Christmas story
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Tag Archives: Singapore
Never decide to visit Singapore from Batam on a holiday weekend, even if it’s a Christian holiday (Easter) and there are mostly Muslims on Batam. My 60-day period between visa runs was due to expire on April 4 (Easter Sunday) … Continue reading
Today was the day for me to go to Batam Centre to get my “smart card” to allow me to breeze through immigration on my upcoming every-60-days trips to Singapore, under the rules of my new multi-entry business visa. Batam … Continue reading