April 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
- A Christmas story
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Tag Archives: Sibenik
Had a surprise today. Came back from my morning walk and grocery shopping to run into Zdravko and Visjna. Told them when I would be leaving and Zdravko immediately asked if I wanted to ride with him to Skradin, the … Continue reading
The weather finally warmed up a bit today (and tomorrow), the wind stopped, and so did the rain. So it was time to take the bus trip south to Sibenik, as I’ve been planning. I could have ridden with Zdravko (landlord) … Continue reading