- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Tag Archives: Sharia
I thought people reading this blog might be interested in an article we put in this week’s newsletter. I can’t really rant about this locally because I am, after all, a guest in this country, but I thought giving such … Continue reading
There are religious zealots in Indonesia, just like there are in the U.S.: Hard-Line Muslim Groups Not Ready to Accept ‘Infidel’ as Jakarta’s Leader Joko Widodo and deputy Basuki Tjahaja Purnama’s victory in Jakarta gubernatorial election has prompted an open-ended … Continue reading