- Shingles and the medicine man-Part 2
- Shingles and the medicine man
- A visit to the doctor – finally
- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Tag Archives: retirement
Getting a visa that would allow me to stay in Indonesia for a long period of time was a priority when I returned to Batam. The alternative is a 30-day visa on arrival that you have to renew, surprisingly, every … Continue reading
It is easy to get confused as you walk around the streets of Nagoya. The storefronts all look the same – every block seems to have several small restaurants (warungs), at least two small stores selling sundries, sodas, and other … Continue reading