- Feeding the fish on a 4-year-old’s birthday
- A year later – Back to Black
- The Hua Hin Food Festival
- Two nights of authentic Thai food
- Fighting elephant cruelty
- Survey: What do expats worry about?
- Inside the cruel world of elephant tourism
- USA and Thailand – Same-Same
- Thailand – what is there to rant about?
- Cabin fever – time for a walk
Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o… Saturday’s New… on A trip to Phitsanulok –… Becky | Been There,… on A trip to Phitsanulok –… ceed4 on Ken vs the little old lad… Jacj Ettinger on Christmas in Hua Hin
Tag Archives: passport
I had set my phone alarm for 5:45 this morning but I beat that by 45 minutes. It was a very muggy night anyway, not good for sleeping, and even the small air conditioner could not help. So why not … Continue reading
I wish I could tell you all the steps required to secure a work permit in Indonesia. I wish I could describe how hard it was for me to deal with the various bureaucracies without an understanding of the laws … Continue reading