- Shingles and the medicine man-Part 2
- Shingles and the medicine man
- A visit to the doctor – finally
- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Tag Archives: North Carolina
I’ve been lucky during my stay in the North Carolina mountains. My main concern when coming here in November -was the winter weather. I’ve been living in 80-90 degree weather for some time, and frankly don’t like the cold and … Continue reading
A few years have passed since the last time I was involved in picking out a Christmas tree. This morning, Kim and I took a short ride to an informal Christmas tree lot, set up at a car wash lot. … Continue reading