- Shingles and the medicine man-Part 2
- Shingles and the medicine man
- A visit to the doctor – finally
- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Tag Archives: nicaragua
It’s July 7, 2011, and I’ve now been living in Costa Rica for slightly more than 13 months. I leave, probably for good, in three weeks. I have other countries to visit. But what have I learned, and what have … Continue reading
Nov. 15, 2010 What an awesome trip. Travelled with Jack and Raymond Sandstrom. Raymond is 67 and loves the young ladies. He puts Jack to shame. He has real estate interests in the States that provide a nice monthly income, … Continue reading