- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Tag Archives: Nafplio
Five weeks into my Italian experience and seven weeks to go before I depart Sicily, I started yesterday looking at my next destination. I’ve decided on Greece instead of Turkey and hope the 90-day Schengen zone limitation doesn’t sidetrack me … Continue reading
Thanks to those of you who have expressed concern about my pending visit to Greece. FYI, I try to keep tabs on events where I am living or intend to live, so I’ve been keeping track of the financial turmoil … Continue reading