- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
- A Christmas story
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Tag Archives: Muslim
We are fast approaching elections here in Indonesia and I’m getting a front row look at how these things go here. I find it interesting, as explained below, that the Muslim parties can’t win the elections in a country whose … Continue reading
While Valentine’s Day is a fabrication of American corporations, mainly mainly Hallmark, it is still kind of a fun day, although expensive for men. I thought this article from the Jakarta Globe would be interesting to my western readers. AS … Continue reading