April 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
- A Christmas story
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Tag Archives: kampung
Most maps of Yogyakarta show three rivers running through the city: the Winingo, the Code and the Gajahwong, but these ribbons of brackish water barely get noticed by most visitors more interested in shopping on Malioboro or checking out the … Continue reading
Since my arrival in Batam in January, I’ve been trying to put a fishing trip together. Having been an almost every day angler in the U.S., and battling such large fish as shark, kingfish, tarpon, redfish, jack, mackerel and snook, … Continue reading