- Shingles and the medicine man-Part 2
- Shingles and the medicine man
- A visit to the doctor – finally
- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Tag Archives: jaco
In May 2010, as I worked daily to rid myself of nearly all my belongings before heading off to Costa Rica, where I thought I would be retiring permanently, I purchased a laptop. This was to replace the desktop Mac … Continue reading
The person who I am about to write about reads this blog, so let’s hope I don’t tick him off. Shortly after I moved to Jaco from Quepos in Costa Rica, I met American Jack Ettinger playing pool We became … Continue reading