- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Tag Archives: Indonesia
I have been withholding this post for some time, partly because I dread the vitriol it may create, but mostly because I wanted my anger to subside. Why angry? It goes back a few months to a news report from … Continue reading
With nothing much else to do, I decided to take my daily walk a little early today and satisfy some curiosity about the waterfront area about a half mile from my apartment. The area is behind the Pacific Palace Hotel … Continue reading