April 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
- A Christmas story
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Tag Archives: hostel
The day started early, as I couldn’t shut my brain down once I woke. I needed to resolve the apartment thing, and negotiate the amount I’m paying nightly for the hostel. Both tasks required the help of my new friends, … Continue reading
Don’t trust Google Maps Last night, in the dark, on the back deck of the hostel, I tried to find another hostel closer to town so I didn’t have to hike so far with a backpack everyday. I was, of … Continue reading