- Feeding the fish on a 4-year-old’s birthday
- A year later – Back to Black
- The Hua Hin Food Festival
- Two nights of authentic Thai food
- Fighting elephant cruelty
- Survey: What do expats worry about?
- Inside the cruel world of elephant tourism
- USA and Thailand – Same-Same
- Thailand – what is there to rant about?
- Cabin fever – time for a walk
Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o… Saturday’s New… on A trip to Phitsanulok –… Becky | Been There,… on A trip to Phitsanulok –… ceed4 on Ken vs the little old lad… Jacj Ettinger on Christmas in Hua Hin
Tag Archives: haircut
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog. Here’s an excerpt: 600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 9,500 views in 2012. If every person who reached the … Continue reading
I have never allowed anyone to shave me. It always seemed like an unnecessary expense and I doubted anyone could give me as clean a shave as I could myself. But this week, I decided to get a shave with … Continue reading