- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
- A Christmas story
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Tag Archives: haircut
Managed to drag myself out of bed at 9:30 this morning so that I could make a trip to the fresh market. If time, I also needed a haircut. I know. 9:30? It’s one of the perks. The market is … Continue reading
Sometimes, I feel a little silly about the topics I blog about. but then I remind myself that this blog is all about those mundane aspects of life that you encounter in a strange, new world. So writing about a … Continue reading