- Feeding the fish on a 4-year-old’s birthday
- A year later – Back to Black
- The Hua Hin Food Festival
- Two nights of authentic Thai food
- Fighting elephant cruelty
- Survey: What do expats worry about?
- Inside the cruel world of elephant tourism
- USA and Thailand – Same-Same
- Thailand – what is there to rant about?
- Cabin fever – time for a walk
Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o… Saturday’s New… on A trip to Phitsanulok –… Becky | Been There,… on A trip to Phitsanulok –… ceed4 on Ken vs the little old lad… Jacj Ettinger on Christmas in Hua Hin
Tag Archives: groceries
After exploring the options for groceries in Hua Hin, I’ve started to favor the Makro Food Service store a couple of miles north of my apartment. Not that it’s an easy option. First, I have to walk about half mile just … Continue reading
The Avava Mall is about two blocks from my apartment, in the middle of the Indonesian population. It is where I had a “cream bath massage” two weeks ago and where I almost rented an apartment. The cream bath, incidentally, … Continue reading