- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Tag Archives: Goodies
Pretty much my only contact with my former place of employment – Smiling Hill and Goodies Restaurant – is on Friday for happy hour. An excellent venue for networking for business, and talked to four new possibilities this week. I have … Continue reading
A trip to the fresh market Every Sunday now I seem to be going to the fresh market, which is about a block from my apartment. This is where I get my fresh vegetables, fish, pork, fruit and chicken. Today, … Continue reading