- A birthday to remember
- An ode to my furry friends
- Just an encounter
- Shingles and the medicine man-Part 2
- Shingles and the medicine man
- A visit to the doctor – finally
- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Tag Archives: fishing
My days in Hua Hin are pretty ordinary, mundane. I wake up late, have some coffee while I scan my Internet connections, before working on my daily news feed. Then maybe the end of the day on the beach and … Continue reading
I have now used Google maps for 4-5 searches to see where I needed to go for meetings. They have all been wrong. More on that later. It was a long day made more difficult by the fact I couldn’t … Continue reading