- Shingles and the medicine man-Part 2
- Shingles and the medicine man
- A visit to the doctor – finally
- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Tag Archives: cost of living
One of the cultural things you have to expect in Indonesia is a group of strangers showing up unannounced at your home, brought there by an Indonesian friend of yours. At Christmas two years ago, this happened to me when … Continue reading
The Avava Mall is about two blocks from my apartment, in the middle of the Indonesian population. It is where I had a “cream bath massage” two weeks ago and where I almost rented an apartment. The cream bath, incidentally, … Continue reading