- Feeding the fish on a 4-year-old’s birthday
- A year later – Back to Black
- The Hua Hin Food Festival
- Two nights of authentic Thai food
- Fighting elephant cruelty
- Survey: What do expats worry about?
- Inside the cruel world of elephant tourism
- USA and Thailand – Same-Same
- Thailand – what is there to rant about?
- Cabin fever – time for a walk
Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o… Saturday’s New… on A trip to Phitsanulok –… Becky | Been There,… on A trip to Phitsanulok –… ceed4 on Ken vs the little old lad… Jacj Ettinger on Christmas in Hua Hin
Tag Archives: cost of living
One of the cultural things you have to expect in Indonesia is a group of strangers showing up unannounced at your home, brought there by an Indonesian friend of yours. At Christmas two years ago, this happened to me when … Continue reading
The Avava Mall is about two blocks from my apartment, in the middle of the Indonesian population. It is where I had a “cream bath massage” two weeks ago and where I almost rented an apartment. The cream bath, incidentally, … Continue reading