- The real deal
- More about the Thai king passing
- Temple diving in Cha-am
- A little something different
- A black and white world
- An elephant encounter – finally!
- A personal reflection on the dark week that was in Thailand
- Thailand in mourning
- Thailand Mourns King Bhumibol Adulyadej
- HM the King passes away
Tag Archives: beach
Just a few photographs of the apartment interior, plus this morning’s first look at a beach sunrise.
Sorry for all the photos – but what are you going to do when you are one of two men on a beach trip with 10-12 women? And the only one with a real camera (phone cams need not apply). … Continue reading