- Shingles and the medicine man-Part 2
- Shingles and the medicine man
- A visit to the doctor – finally
- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Tag Archives: beach
There’s no telling what you might encounter on one of Hua Hin’s many beaches. (Well, actually it’s just one long, long beach interrupted by rock outcroppings.) At low tide, these Thais wade into the waves to collect shellfish off the … Continue reading
Just a few photographs of the apartment interior, plus this morning’s first look at a beach sunrise.