- Shingles and the medicine man-Part 2
- Shingles and the medicine man
- A visit to the doctor – finally
- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Tag Archives: bank account
A year ago, I thought I had finally solved my recurring problems with lost or stolen credit cards. After losing one in Nagoya while shopping, I called Wells Fargo to have a new one sent and the guy on the … Continue reading
It’s cold here. At least it’s cold for someone who has spent the past 15 months in constant 85 degree weather. Otherwise, pretty quiet. My daughter has been trying to entertain me, asking what I want to do. All I … Continue reading