- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
- A Christmas story
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Tag Archives: Bali
Have you ever had a great relationship with someone, only to see it end suddenly, without warning or explanation? Such a situation usually makes me hope to see the person again, to see that she/he is doing well, and to … Continue reading
Much of my recent blogging has been for my new site, BatamExpat.com. I’m not doing much traveling for content for 2bagsandapack.com so there’s not much to write about but there are a number of interesting articles I’ve posted on BatamExpat.com … Continue reading
SUBAK, THE integrated Balinese rice-field irrigation system that has been awarded World Heritage Cultural Landscape status by UNESCO, is endangered, an ecological anthropologist has warned. The selling of productive rice fields to developers is threatening the existence of the subak … Continue reading