- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Tag Archives: Athens
I’m getting a better feeling about Greece now that I’ve sent messages out to more than three dozen apartment rentals in Athens. First, there seems to be a large number of apartments available in Athens in my price range. That’s … Continue reading
Woke up this morning in a cold sweat. It couldn’t be a hot sweat because the apartment is too cold. Anyway, I woke with something on my mind that wouldn’t let me go back to dozing. You see, I took … Continue reading