- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Tag Archives: adventure dining
I’ve mentioned once or twice about how they are renovating the square (actually a triangle) in front of my apartment. Several new food stalls (warungs) are part of the renovation. One of the stalls is actually more of a cart, … Continue reading
Every year, when I can,I have made an effort to give to those more in need than most. In Costa Rica, Jack and I donned Santa hats and gave our toys to children in a very poor neighborhood. In Batam, … Continue reading