- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The eight-year anniversary of my leaving the U.S. to see the world is fast appraching (June 1). As it does, I’ve found myself wondering just what it is I have accomplished, and whether I have found a place to live … Continue reading
I can’t believe I almost missed this observance – me of all people! Also, a second article, very promotional, about Hua Hin. Both these articles were borrowed. Today is National Elephant Day On May 26, 1998, the Thai government declared … Continue reading