- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Category Archives: technology
As many of you know, when I moved to Hua Hin, Thailand, in January, I launched as new website for Hua Hin expatriates – huahinexpatnews.com. This site was modeled after my successful BatamExpat.com site in Indonesia, and actually most of … Continue reading
What a morning! So much disruption and noise I needed two Excedrin. It started with a night of almost no sleep but was brought to blaring reality when the workers in the building began drilling holes in the concrete walls. … Continue reading