- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Category Archives: Singapore
We had a pretty good day today touring on our own, even though it was a gloomy and drizzling day. Didn’t start out great, however, as we were given four different instructions on where to find the nearby hop on/hop … Continue reading
I had an interesting message today from a reader of this blog that I’ll try to use as a springboard for my effort today to personally, without legal help, apply for a new one-year non-immigrant (retirement) visa. The message was … Continue reading
I found this article online and thought it appropriate for this site. I’ve taken the liberty of infusing my own insights. By Anisa Purbasari Two years ago, I made the decision to leave my job as a lawyer to travel … Continue reading