- Shingles and the medicine man-Part 2
- Shingles and the medicine man
- A visit to the doctor – finally
- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Category Archives: Sightseeing
I placed this photo first just to give an idea of the specificity of many of the small restaurants here. The owner/cook knows several native dishes very well and sticks to those. If you want something else, you go to … Continue reading
I found this article online and thought it appropriate for this site. I’ve taken the liberty of infusing my own insights. By Anisa Purbasari Two years ago, I made the decision to leave my job as a lawyer to travel … Continue reading