April 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
- A Christmas story
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Category Archives: Shopping
As I have ranted about in the past, westerners who move to low-cost areas of the world to take advantage of the low cost of living invariably help to cause the cost of living to increase in their new host … Continue reading
Managed to drag myself out of bed at 9:30 this morning so that I could make a trip to the fresh market. If time, I also needed a haircut. I know. 9:30? It’s one of the perks. The market is … Continue reading