April 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
- A Christmas story
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Category Archives: Ramadan
All in day’s work: A team of cooks prepare meal boxes for 3,000 people wishing to break the fast, or have a free dinner, at Istiqlal Grand Mosque, Central Jakarta. (JP) SUKASTINI, or Tini as she likes to be called, … Continue reading
It seems you just can’t escape the radical religious zealots. In the U.S. they’re busy legislating about women’s bodies and railing against the civil rights of gays. In Indonesia, like in the U.S. of years past (and still in some … Continue reading