- A birthday to remember
- An ode to my furry friends
- Just an encounter
- Shingles and the medicine man-Part 2
- Shingles and the medicine man
- A visit to the doctor – finally
- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Category Archives: Passport/Visa
One of the minor irritants here is when you are expecting a package in the mail – but you are not outside your house when the deliverman comes by. He leaves you a notice to pick up your package at … Continue reading
Yesterday, I was officially granted a one-year “O” immigration (retirement) visa from Thailand, meaning I can stay in-country through next June. It has been a long and tricky struggle to get to this point. For example, only the day before, … Continue reading