- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Category Archives: Medical
This was published today by the Pattaya English-language newspaper, and is a survey of expats (farang) in Pattaya. It could easily apply to expats throughout the country. The key matters concerning long-term farang in Pattaya (or probably anywhere in Thailand) … Continue reading
One of the concerns many people have when they live abroad concerns the availability of adequate medical and dental treatment in their adopted homes. Costa Rica, for example, where I lived for 14 months, was said to have excellent – and … Continue reading