- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
- A Christmas story
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Category Archives: Malaysia
I found this article online and thought it appropriate for this site. I’ve taken the liberty of infusing my own insights. By Anisa Purbasari Two years ago, I made the decision to leave my job as a lawyer to travel … Continue reading
Through eons spent roaming Borneo’s rainforests, Malaysia’s Penan people became supremely adapted to surviving, and thriving, in the wild. But that has left the Penan – keepers of a rapidly disappearing semi-nomadic culture – equally unprepared for the transition to a … Continue reading