April 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
- A Christmas story
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Category Archives: Local Culture
I posted the two articles below on Hua hin Expat News, but I thought my 2Bags followers might also find them interesting – and educational: —————————————– Expat life is what you make it here in the Land of Smiles. Moaning … Continue reading
They like their food here in Thailand, and this time of year, as in many countries, there are multiple celebrations of food and nature. Earlier this week, I traveled to Cha-am, just north of Hua Hin, for the Seafood, Squid … Continue reading