- Shingles and the medicine man-Part 2
- Shingles and the medicine man
- A visit to the doctor – finally
- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Category Archives: kampung bule
Have you ever had a great relationship with someone, only to see it end suddenly, without warning or explanation? Such a situation usually makes me hope to see the person again, to see that she/he is doing well, and to … Continue reading
Often, restaurant reviews focus on the obvious dining places, the ones on TripAdvisor, the popular upscale local restaurants. But there are far more unknown or out-of-the-way dining establishments that get little publicity. For those of you who may visit the kampung … Continue reading