- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Category Archives: Jaco
I found this article online and thought it appropriate for this site. I’ve taken the liberty of infusing my own insights. By Anisa Purbasari Two years ago, I made the decision to leave my job as a lawyer to travel … Continue reading
OK, I’m guilty. I’ve been neglecting 2 Bags and a Pack. Not intentionally, though. It’s just that now that I’m at least temporarily-permanently residing in Batam, Indonesia, there hasn’t been much to write about. Plus, I have been busy trying … Continue reading