- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
- A Christmas story
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Category Archives: Fishing
Several months ago, while there were still some baitfish roaming the beach, I bought a cast net. It cost about $30. Unfortunately, it was the type they use here and not the kind I was used to in Florida. It … Continue reading
My days in Hua Hin are pretty ordinary, mundane. I wake up late, have some coffee while I scan my Internet connections, before working on my daily news feed. Then maybe the end of the day on the beach and … Continue reading