- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Category Archives: Dining Out
On Saturday, Nan apparently went to buy tickets for our return trip. She showed me the tickets and I think the fare was about 1,500 baht for the both of us, which was quite a bit higher than the trip … Continue reading
I had already been informed that we were once again having dinner on the river, and I invited Nan to bring her family. I wasn’t sure how many that would be. Turned out to be 11 of us. We went … Continue reading