April 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
- A Christmas story
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Category Archives: Christmas
On Christmas Eve, I thought the best place to perhaps see some kind of Christmas-y activity would be at Market Village mall, where most of the farang shop. It’s about a mile away but the early evening was refreshing and pleasant for … Continue reading
A few years have passed since the last time I was involved in picking out a Christmas tree. This morning, Kim and I took a short ride to an informal Christmas tree lot, set up at a car wash lot. … Continue reading