- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Category Archives: Banking
Mostly, for this post, I’ve got some random photos taken recently but I also wanted to discuss my latest banking foray. It turns out that it’s not a good idea to forget your PIN for your ATM card. I received … Continue reading
Monday, my consultant/lawyer who is helping with my visa journey met me to pick up my passport to bring to immigration for my 90-day visa. I thought this had already been awarded when I went to immigration earlier, but apparently … Continue reading