- Shingles and the medicine man-Part 2
- Shingles and the medicine man
- A visit to the doctor – finally
- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Author Archives: 2bagsandapack
In my previous post, I discussed going to a local herbal medicine man to have a case of shingles treated. Who knew my having chicken pox when I was 9 would cause me to have shingles now? The first visit … Continue reading
Medical problems can be a challenge overseas. Lately, I’ve been beset by several – severe pain in my right hip to my calf (for 10 days now) that feels like the muscles are going to explode; an ear at about … Continue reading