- A birthday to remember
- An ode to my furry friends
- Just an encounter
- Shingles and the medicine man-Part 2
- Shingles and the medicine man
- A visit to the doctor – finally
- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Monthly Archives: May 2018
I haven’t been getting around much lately, for a variety of reasons, but today I decided to walk to the soi 88 food court, maybe 1/2-3/4 mile away. It’s an interesting walk, in that there is virtually nowhere for you … Continue reading
In my previous post, I discussed going to a local herbal medicine man to have a case of shingles treated. Who knew my having chicken pox when I was 9 would cause me to have shingles now? The first visit … Continue reading