- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
- A Christmas story
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Daily Archives: March 2, 2018
The Buddhist monk ordination ceremony now behind us, everyone kind of slept in – well maybe until 8. After checkout, we went to a restaurant in town offering various dishes in a buffet style, but that you just ask for … Continue reading
It was Wednesday, Ordination final day, when the candidate finally puts on the orange robes. After checking out of the hotel, we headed back to the temple, but everyone was hungry. So we stopped at the same restaurant in the … Continue reading