- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
- A Christmas story
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Monthly Archives: March 2018
I can’t believe I almost missed this observance – me of all people! Also, a second article, very promotional, about Hua Hin. Both these articles were borrowed. Today is National Elephant Day On May 26, 1998, the Thai government declared … Continue reading
Just came across this fine article on bbc.com about Thailand’s famous dish – pad Thai. I’ve had this a number of times, but not all that impressed. I’m in the minority. In Thailand, you can get pad Thai for 40 … Continue reading