- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Monthly Archives: December 2017
I was wrong. There were not nine Thais coming over for Christmas dinner and gift-giving. There were 10. And just enough food. Why did i have 10 Thais over for dinner? Pretty selfish, really. I just wanted a better Christmas … Continue reading
Except for two years ago when I spent the holidays with my daughter and granddaughter in Asheville – my in-between time before moving to Thailand – Christmas has not been that much of a ‘thing’ for me personally since I … Continue reading